Welcome to the International Agatha Christie Festival press office. We can assist with all press and media requests including:
- Ideas for advance features, stills or moving image capture and radio pieces
- News releases and backgrounders
- Interview fixing – in advance and/or at the festival
- Access to copyright-cleared images / moving footage
- Support, where possible from the official Festival photographer/ video-makers
- Quiet spaces with backdrops for press interviews
International Agatha Christie Festival
For more information about the festival, including interview and image requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Agatha Christie’s work, life and licensing/rights, please contact Lydia Stone, Head of Marketing, Agatha Christie Ltd Telephone +44 (0)20 3734 8767.
Tourism and accommodation
For tourism queries and information on places to stay in and around Torbay, please see www.englishriviera.co.uk or contact the English Riviera Tourism Company’s marketing team on +44 (0) 1803 219526 or via email@example.com
The festival regrets that it is unable to offer free accommodation to visiting journalists. The English Riviera Tourism Company will be reserving a small number of rooms for bone fide travel journalists from leading publications but applications for these must be made to the company with, if possible, an outline of the coverage proposed.
For press matters relating to tourism and the English Riviera, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.